Episode #81- Evan Schwartz-Media Entrepreneur/World Cup Freestyle Skier
Founder of Cintri, a media company specializing in 'Brand Story-Showing.' One of our main customers is TimeSeries, "The Smart App Company." While developing TimeSeries' media initiatives, also personally taken on a role within the org as an Account Executive.
- Previously skied at a professional level between 2009-2014 (World Cups, World Championships & Olympic Qualifers) and graduated from the University of Vermont in 2016.
- Attended Carrabassett Valley Academy and participated in freestyle skiing: moguls, slopestyle and half pipe
- Gold medal at the Junior Olympics in slopestyle, 2007
- Secured World Cup starts in 2009 for half pipe skiing
- Represented the US in FIS World Championships in 2009
- 9th place AFP World Championships, 2009
- World ranking as low as 12th in 2009
- Participated in Olympic Qualifiers and World Cups in 2014 - 4 men selected for half pipe, but I was 8th American
- Attended UVM while maintaining ski career, graduated in 2016
- Moved to Boston and began working for a software company called Mendix, while bootstrapping my media agency, called Cintri