Episode #143- Cam Stout-Attorney-Former D1 Athlete-Fighting Depression with Exercise
WHO IS CAM STOUT?
· Husband and father of two adult kids.
· Corner office law partner for 25+ years.
· Starter on Princeton’s NCAA top ten varsity tennis team in 1979.
· Accomplished amateur cyclist.
· Survivor of two major depressive episodes in 1992 and 2013.
· An alcoholic with eight years of sobriety.
· A mental health advocate and public speaker who has shared his story over a hundred times around the country to:
- Scores of top law firms; and
- Forbes top 100 companies, including Chevron and Adobe.
· An entrepreneur who founded Stout Heart, Inc.
(A 501(c)(3) that supports his talks and mentoring of students.)
· A writer with a book in the works and a blog called Light at Sea. www.lightatseaatstoutheart.org